• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lead time?

rob51461

I palced my first ISOM test order on the 2nd of Jan got the conformation email but no shipping info yet am I being paranoid or should I ask them WTF??

I palced my first ISOM test order on the 2nd of Jan got the conformation email but no shipping info yet am I being paranoid or should I ask them WTF??

This is a question you should have sought the advice from a knowledgeable member and not posted in the public forum.

carlesstalk.jpg

Doc.

My apologies Im new here and dont know anyone well enough to just send out PMs. I would like to add that I would never name names. I didnt realize the rules meant absolutely no mention of purchases and related questions.

My apologies Im new here and dont know anyone well enough to just send out PMs. I would like to add that I would never name names. I didnt realize the rules meant absolutely no mention of purchases and related questions.

Some things are better handled in private than in public, regardless if you know anyone here. Reasons being:

1) You are new here and we don't know you.
2) You're bringing up a sensitive subject and because of #1, you won't get any public answers.
3) You live in the U.S. and you've given the impression that you may have done something that may not have been kosher.
4) You don't want an unwanted eye noticing something like that when we don't know that you're not an unwanted eye. ;)

Not trying to be a prick, just giving you the explantion to my first post.

Some things are better handled in private than in public, regardless if you know anyone here. Reasons being:

1) You are new here and we don't know you.
2) You're bringing up a sensitive subject and because of #1, you won't get any public answers.
3) You live in the U.S. and you've given the impression that you may have done something that may not have been kosher.
4) You don't want an unwanted eye noticing something like that when we don't know that you're not an unwanted eye. ;)

Not trying to be a prick, just giving you the explantion to my first post.

Esp with the whole December US Customs debacle!

I'm actually a little surprised that people are still trying to buy... but maybe that is just me?

Either way, good advice!