• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Judge Seidlin the next Judge Ito?

BobbyRitz

You're Fired, Daddy.
Is he auditioning for his own reality show? Crying, talking over attorneys and telling jokes during the TV trial??? The LunaBar lunacy? Don't insult our intelligence.

It's making a mockery of today's legal system. I, for one, am a huge proponent of NO CAMERAS in courtrooms.

I'm not an attorney, but I work with them quite frequently. I attended a deposition today and while we were waiting for the court reporter, the conversation degraded to this ridiculous trial--one that could have been handled in a couple hours versus 6 days.

It recently has been discussed that cameras should be allowed in the Supreme Court. Bad idea in my opinion. Last thing we need is anyone, Justice or otherwise, searching for the right 15 second sound bite.

/end rant

*waves had up in the air like a Southern Baptist Church momma* Amen, Brother Ritz - Preach on Brother Ritz!

I saw some of his antics on CNN. The guy has no business sitting on the bench if he is going to be that way.

....have to find the reference in writing, but I'm sure I heard last night on Fox that something like 28% of all the attorneys in his district voted him "not suitable nor competant" as a judge. Judge Seidlin is an embarrassment to the legal system. If it were my case, the first thing I'd have done was to insist on a change of venue.....

B.B.S.

....have to find the reference in writing, but I'm sure I heard last night on Fox that something like 28% of all the attorneys in his district voted him "not suitable nor competant" as a judge. Judge Seidlin is an embarrassment to the legal system. If it were my case, the first thing I'd have done was to insist on a change of venue.....

B.B.S.

You are all absolutely right. As an attorney and officer of the court myself, I am absolutely embarassed by this jackass. He can scarcely even speak coherently, mixes metaphors, and cannot formulate a clear, reasonable decision in any way. He should have made the decision to simply have ANS buried in the Bahamas ages ago. Instead, he dicks around and lets her body literally come to a stinking, festering decomposed state, all for the sake of what he views as his 15 minutes. He did nothing worthwhile, passed the decision to a guardian ad litem who is actually there to protect the interests of the baby (at this point, just where ANS is buried does not, in my estimation, have anything to do with the interests of the baby).

An absolute travesty. This "judge" needs to be booted off and disbarred.

B.B.S.

You are all absolutely right. As an attorney and officer of the court myself, I am absolutely embarassed by this jackass. He can scarcely even speak coherently, mixes metaphors, and cannot formulate a clear, reasonable decision in any way. He should have made the decision to simply have ANS buried in the Bahamas ages ago. Instead, he dicks around and lets her body literally come to a stinking, festering decomposed state, all for the sake of what he views as his 15 minutes. He did nothing worthwhile, passed the decision to a guardian ad litem who is actually there to protect the interests of the baby (at this point, just where ANS is buried does not, in my estimation, have anything to do with the interests of the baby).

An absolute travesty. This "judge" needs to be booted off and disbarred.

Very well said... Both of you!

...lets her body literally come to a stinking, festering decomposed state...

Interesting, I thought she had already done that.

But yes, this guy is a tool. The judicial system needs to be brought back under control.

This has gotten more attention than it ever deserved. She was a trashy whore like the rest of the these hollywood sluts, who probably contributed in some way to her son's death. It's no secret of her illicit drug use, e-z spread legs, or poor parenting, so let's move on and quickly.

This event should not have been put on tv. This was a judicial proceeding to decide where Anna Nicoles' body was to be buried and to whom the body would be released to.

Way too much information that shouldn't have been broadcast. This should have been settled by the judge and Howard K. Stern, the executor of the estate. This became a circus with a criminal intent to hang out the dirty laundry.

As stated earlier on the Today show..."Why is this taking soo long, Maury Povich could do this in 2 days!"...

B.B.S.

We have quite a few of those sitting on benches in New York. Sometimes not the best bet appointed. :blush: