• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is there such a thing as a "5" ?

PuffTheMagicDragon

Fire One Up
I don't know if I've ever smoked a true 5-rated stick. The closest thing to that was a Davidoff Winston Churchill The Late Hour.

Honorable mention goes to recent La Bomba Warhead X and Montecristo Espada.... and a few CC's.

Do I need to readjust my scale ?

What your "5" ?

I don't know if I've ever smoked a true 5-rated stick. The closest thing to that was a Davidoff Winston Churchill The Late Hour.

Honorable mention goes to recent La Bomba Warhead X and Montecristo Espada.... and a few CC's.

Do I need to readjust my scale ?

What your "5" ?

5 stars?

I've had an AVO22, Cohiba Piramides EL 2001, a 2004 Cohiba Esplendido (from David Sanchez on Fathers Day) and a Padron Millenium. Those 4 stick at the top of my head. The 1998 Trinidad Fundadores are up there too.

Far too many to count. Granted they are rare. I might smoke just a handful or so per year I would rate the highest but it happens regularly. Last couple that come to mind were an ‘02 Punch Ninfas & an ‘01 LGC MdO #1. Oh and a Cohiba Ambar and that was only about a year old.