• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Interesting....Cuban Twitter?

Very interesting. I suspect that if this is a 100% legit and vetted article, some serious changes will be taking place. Whether "good" or "bad" is left to be seen, but the fan will be hit.

First you are using FB as a source of real information and you now link the NY Post as a font of information. When will the drugs start working?

Que viva la revolucion!

Damn I blew it used my 10K post on this!

Yes you did, I'm not posting anymore until TB gets to 10K! You are getting some of Rob300C's hot sauce.

tone-ny said:
First you are using FB as a source of real information and you now link the NY Post as a font of information. When will the drugs start working?

Que viva la revolucion!

I'm guessing your 10k post will be posted at 11:16 AM on Thursday 4-3-14.

Did I win?

tone-ny said:

Que viva la revolucion!

Yes you did, I'm not posting anymore until TB gets to 10K! You are getting some of Rob300C's hot sauce.

Come on man!...the Post is the sh*t Anthony...they were way ahead of the curve on this story!  :laugh:

Plus, this was all over NY talk radio today, so that finally confirmed it's validity.