• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

In KC ... informal HERF at Outlaw this weekend?

Blue Dragon

Can't Re-Member
Calling out to all KC BOTLs. In an unexpected turn of events, I will be heading down to KC for the weekend. Smokyballs said he is working at the shop on Saturday and Sunday; I am hoping to swing down there on Saturday and would love to meet up with any/all of you. It looks like my daughter might be staying down there for school this year ... in Raytown .. so maybe JHawk can peek in on her for me from time to time. :whistling:

So ... is there a better time that works for anyone? Brad is going to be pretty captive; I'm guessing he isn't going anywhere. LMK and I'll work on making arrangements on my end to be there. :cool:

Also ... does anyone know if Cielo respesado tequila is sold in KC? It isn't sold in ID and I'd really like to bring back a bottle.

Cheers!
- C

Cory,

I'd be glad to check in on your daughter for a nominal fee... 10 premium smokes per visit ought to be sufficient! :sign:

Tonight,I will check out a couple of my local liquor shops for your tequila.

Cory,

I'd be glad to check in on your daughter for a nominal fee... 10 premium smokes per visit ought to be sufficient! :sign:

Tonight,I will check out a couple of my local liquor shops for your tequila.
:sign: :sign: You a funny guy!!

I'm sure we could work something out; I'm pretty nervous about her being down there. It would be nice to know that she had some other resources down there if necessary.

Looks like I will be at the Outlaw, Saturday at 1pm. After that, we'll play it by ear. I look forward to meeting all you guys!

Cheers!
- C

May be able to join you guys. Not sure whats going on this weekend just yet, but I will try to make it!

Kinda like Derick..got some stuff happening, but its sure hard to pass up on a trip to the Outlaw for some smoking with my buddies.

Hopefully I can get free and stop in for awhile.

I am planning on being there around 1. :thumbs:

Looks like I am in, though it may be around 2:00pm or so. Something tells me you will all still be there though.. Call it a hunch..

See you then!

Had a blast and then bombed him. I hope ya had fun hanging with the OL gang Cory. :thumbs:

It was great to meet and hang out with you Cory.
I don't get to just "hang" out at the store much.
Thanks again for the smoke!
Hope you enjoy the Factory press 1.

Scott

I'm sure you all brought CAMERAS!
I knew I forgot something :blush: . Oh well. Nice time hanging out with you Cory. Good company and good smokes always make for a nice day. Hope you enjoy your sticks :thumbs: .

Nope....I didnt bring my camera and was on purpose since I already had a ton of stuff I had to take down there. Only one that had a camera was Cory and no one else. :laugh:

Nope....I didnt bring my camera and was on purpose since I already had a ton of stuff I had to take down there. Only one that had a camera was Cory and no one else. :laugh:
I had a great time down there. It was great to meet everyone. We had quite the showing of CP BOTLs!! Mr. Peat, OpusXKC, JHawk, FusCat, SmokyBalls, OutlawSP, OutlawD ... damnit, I know I am missing someone.

Outlaw.CashRegister.jpg

Outlaw.Lounge.jpg

The Outlaw is one freakin AWESOME cigar store. They have a huge walkin humidor, a ton of Cigar accoutrements, and one of the most comfortable lounges I have been in. There are three plasma TVs, killer leather couches, some beverages onsite, and some glasses they will let you use if you brought your own.

I was suprised to see so many CP BOTLs, but it was a welcome suprise. I even got to see a fellow BOTL from another board who happened in the store (and he is from Little Rock, AR)... small world. :thumbs: And the CP brethren showed me more generosity than I could hope to repay (at least right now :whistling: ). When I walked in, they bombed the shit out of me ... I could barely stand. And that bastard Smoky blew my freakin socks off... way above and beyond. I will treasure that little puppy and save it for an auspicious day!

We sat around smoking, chatting, and drinking. There were two different scotches out and Smoky found some Ceilo!!! We just about polished off that bottle. :cool:

Thanks everyone! You guys Rock!!! I'm looking forward to having to go back down to KC to checkup on my daughter. :thumbs:

Cheers and Long Ashes!
- C

Wow, sounds like a great time and the place looks like a cigar smoker's dream! Thanks for the pics, C!

Anyone who goes to KC and doesn't stop at Outlaw is out of their freakin mind... :love: