• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm MFing tired of these MFing snakes on this MFing...

I'm surprised that you all think they are strong? The couple I've had have been smooth and medium at the most. A real treat that I enjoyed very much.

Hey, I did enjoy it! But when I smoke mine, it was a month after they came out. I'd like to order another box or two and hold onto them, but the prices on them right now are a little too high IMHO. I love Partagas, so I enjoyed the flavor, but I think they were the "freshest" I've ever had.

yeah, $10 is a bit high for these...they can be had for a good bit less, even with the current exchange rates on the dollar. I like them but I echo the earlier sentiments, these are quite strong, imo...fun to share with friends though.

the party culebras used to present in 8 packets of 3 and one loose. now they present 3 coffins of 3 for essentially the same price

they are among the more mild partagas that we sell.

they are very popular for there oddity, not there rarity.

here in mexico they are shipped to the lcdh, but we occassionally find a box or two. they generally run about under $70 a box when we have them.

cheers
drew p

$10 bucks a stick! That's a bit steep. Nice pics by the way.

Converted from Euro to today's dollar exchange rate, that box of 9 cigars cost me $58.77 (rounded up) thats $6.53 for one cigar.

So I still think they are a bargain, if you like Partagas.

lol either they are strong or they are mild depending on who you talk to... I'm starting to think these are like Fumas, and depending on the tobacco used, the strength varies.

I'm surprised that you all think they are strong? The couple I've had have been smooth and medium at the most. A real treat that I enjoyed very much.

DG

All the ones I've had had 0 age on them... how old were the ones you had? Now that I have one set to put off to the side, I plan on letting them sit a few months before trying them again.

The ones I had were the newer ones with no real age on them. 07's. I had one sitting for a couple months before it was burned.

DG

I have never seen anything even close to that before :o I thought barborpole cigars were unique!

Smoked my first Culebras at Cigarfest this past Saturday.
I wanted it to be a special experience so I wanted to smoke them with my brother Erice, Who had come up from Florida to go to Cfest with me.

I told him, "We need to smoke these with my pal Charlie.. 'Stogieman'"
Here I am with Charlie and the sticks:
culebras1.jpg

Here's all three of us smoking the Culebras:
culebras.jpg

Nice Cigars now, but age will do them well.
I'm gonna wait a few years to smoke the rest of them....

Im getting ready to have my dealer special order a few boxes for me, what should i expect to pay for a box of three coffins?