• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm a new cigar smoker

Too tough of a question to answer Babe. Taste profiles vary greatly and so do cigars. You'd be best served to hang around at your local tobacco store and talk with the people there. They should be able to offer several different cigars for you to try (maybe even sample) and then you can tell them which ones you liked. From there they can suggest others that fit the profile of your liking.

All of this takes time so don't get in a hurry...... its a long ride!

I'd like to echo what Allofus said. You live in a good place for cigars. Go to Ybor, plenty of tobacco shops there - you can even get fresh hand rolled cigars there.
its a long ride!
Indeed...and the fun is not in arriving at your destination, but rather the ride itself.

Yes maam, I also would like to state that Kenny is a Sharp dresser....no wait, that's not it, he is a pretty fart smeller....er uh Smart Feller!!!! Yeah, das it. :D It is a ride worth taking and worth taking your time on.

I would like to add that when you try a new smoke, don't rule it all alltogether if it doesn't "send you" on the first try, some cigars I didn't like at first, I like a lot today. Your taste in cigars will grow along with your experiences and as it grows it will also change. I wish for you, all the best in your persuit of the ultimate cigar!!!!!!!!!

lmbfhao@pb, the boy just aint got good sense!!!!!!!! :sign: :sign: