• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'll bomb who I want, when I want...

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
and that's all there is to it.

So don't be sending me a damn PM telling me who or when or what to send.

Because if you do, your going to piss me off.

CP isn't only about sending cigars out to deserving brothers and if some of you think that way your missing the point.

:love:

Shawn

P.S. Oh and BOMBS AWAY! :sign: :cool:

P.P.S.

If you don't know what I'm talking about... don't worry about it. Everything is kosher, I'm only publicly letting a few of the CP brotherhood know WTF is up to stop a disturbing (IMHO) trend dead in it's tracks.

P.P.P.S. And this has nothing to do with Chat :p

Sure sure sure, I need to stop falling back in time, then I would understand some of the stuff between here and chat, I'm just perpetually lost.

97480679_02c0c77d66.jpg

and that's all there is to it.

So don't be sending me a damn PM telling me who or when or what to send.

Because if you do, your going to piss me off.

CP isn't only about sending cigars out to deserving brothers and if some of you think that way your missing the point.

:love:

Shawn

P.S. Oh and BOMBS AWAY! :sign: :cool:

P.P.S.

If you don't know what I'm talking about... don't worry about it. Everything is kosher, I'm only publicly letting a few of the CP brotherhood know WTF is up to stop a disturbing (IMHO) trend dead in it's tracks.

Addy in profile!

Sure sure sure, I need to stop falling back in time, then I would understand some of the stuff between here and chat, I'm just perpetually lost.

If you are lost silent observation is a plausible option.

I am consistantly, plausibly, silent, well maybe because I'm working, or pretending to anyway, but when I read through stuff and try to catch up, I still feel lost, like there are a bunch of PM's going back and forth that have a alot of content I'm not getting! But hey, I try, and I try and eventually, I may succeed in not being lost!

btw, my addy's in my profile too . . . :whistling:

Bomb away, and it doesen't have to be the carpet type.......... :whistling: