• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I can't believe i was so stoopid

Gator

I'm sitting here trying to smoke my cold out w/ a RASS, and i feel like such a dumb ass for failing to spot that i had Coobans awhile back, the taste on the real deal is very distinctive, and i smoked real ones (the supplier rhymes with Huro hey) before, guess i knew alot less about cigars than i thought, but i guess at least NOW i realize i don't know squat...

I'm sitting here trying to smoke my cold out w/ a RASS, and i feel like such a dumb ass for failing to spot that i had Coobans awhile back, the taste on the real deal is very distinctive, and i smoked real ones (the supplier rhymes with Huro hey) before, guess i knew alot less about cigars than i thought, but i guess at least NOW i realize i don't know squat...

It's 'I' don't know squat...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's 'I' don't know squat...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If i knew squat i wouldn't have missed that shift key

Now there is a remedy, I have yet to try smoking out a cold. ??? :laugh:

You sure you got a fake? I've had horrible experience with smoking in very cold weather regarding how tastes can change dramatically.

You sure you got a fake? I've had horrible experience with smoking in very cold weather regarding how tastes can change dramatically.

Oh yeah, it was played out on a thread in this forum, dig back a few pages...

It's right there in line, and from the same school as, "drowning" out a cold...with extensive and massive quantities of alcohol, preferably single malt.

It's right there in line, and from the same school as, "drowning" out a cold...with extensive and massive quantities of alcohol, preferably single malt.

Hell, i might pour one, burn one, then take a nap, nothing else to do but feel like shit and stew over all the work needing to be done at my nursery. Actually, believe i will