• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hurricane Dennis

cigars&rum

"I changed my profile Rod"
Hello all. Does anyone know how the current path of Hurricane Dennis will affect the cigar crops in Cuba?

???
C&R

Funny I was wondering the same thing.

I am not familiar with the growing regions of Cuba, but I do know the storm is supposed to track over the Eastern end of Cuba.

I'd be more worried about the people then the cigars. Tobacco will always grow back

cvmfour said:
I'd be more worried about the people then the cigars. Tobacco will always grow back
[snapback]199304[/snapback]​
Thank you cvmfour, about time someone said that.

BTW - no effect on the crops. They have all been harvested already.

cigars&rum said:
Hello all. Does anyone know how the current path of Hurricane Dennis will affect the cigar crops in Cuba?

???
C&R
[snapback]199279[/snapback]​

:rolleyes:

Tough break for the Gulf coast folks, stay safe down there!

Definitely keep safe everyone in the Gulf. Looks like we here in Miami and on the East Coast might have dodged a hell of a bullet (as I type this it's 150 mph sustained winds and borderline Cat. 5), but I still wouldn't wish this on anyone. Thoughts and prayers are with you all.

have email a lot of my friends in havana and have not heard anything and the newa is real sketchy about damage in cuba
it looks as though it passed right over havana