• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hoyo Petit Robusto

riverratt

Biglew
I just got some, I smoked one, and it is really tastey! I suggest if you haven't tried these, do so.

Well Wilkey been in deep for about 15 years. One year my wife said if she saw the UPS truck one more time she was going to leave me. LOL! Actually I am down to 2 cooladors and 3 desktop 100 capacity humis. I am some day going to get a really nice end table humi. .

Riverratt,

I've come to the conclusion that you've lost all control. :sign:

Seriously though, how many boxes have you bought in the past couple weeks? It seems like everytime I login and come to the Cuban sub-forum you have a new topic. I hope you make a lot of money. :)

The Hoyo's (shorts) have some serious flavour to them indeed. The problem with those, is that they run out after 30-40 mins ( i know thats what they were designed for ) but how can you just settle for one and not have the urge to smoke another? :\ I've tried other Hoyo's and haven't found anything in there lineup that comes close to the flavour of the shorts. Can anyone recommend something similar in taste?

The Hoyo's (shorts) have some serious flavour to them indeed. The problem with those, is that they run out after 30-40 mins ( i know thats what they were designed for ) but how can you just settle for one and not have the urge to smoke another? :\ I've tried other Hoyo's and haven't found anything in there lineup that comes close to the flavour of the shorts. Can anyone recommend something similar in taste?

I know. I had to fire up 2 today. I have some Hoyo DC's and they don't have near the complexity of this cigar. In small ciigars, I also like the Partaga shorts, Boli Corna estras, Upmann PC, PLPC, TTT coloniales, Dip. #4, San Cristobal El Pricipales to name a few.

I know. I had to fire up 2 today. I have some Hoyo DC's and they don't have near the complexity of this cigar. In small ciigars, I also like the Partaga shorts, Boli Corna estras, Upmann PC, PLPC, TTT coloniales, Dip. #4, San Cristobal El Pricipales to name a few.

After smoking the Hoyo shorts I immediately ran out and bought a few sticks of Partagas shorts. However, the Partagas shorts had a strong tobacco taste and was not as pleasant as I had hoped. Maybe with a little age they may taste better, but the Hoyo's right out of the box were simply stellar. Anyways thanks for the recommendations and i'll probably try the boli's next.