• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hoyo Epicure Especial EL 2005

LC-Smoker

Have you seen my stapler?
Has anyone heard of these. I was under the impression that there were only 3 Limitadas this year (RyJ Petite Pyr, Mag 50, Monte D). But I have found these listed as well. Any thoughts?

Patrick

Should be an '04 EL. Though it is possible to have an '05 box-code even though they are technically '04 EL's. I've seen Sublimes with '05 box-codes, etc.

cvmfour said:
Should be an '04 EL. Though it is possible to have an '05 box-code even though they are technically '04 EL's. I've seen Sublimes with '05 box-codes, etc.
[snapback]224606[/snapback]​

That would be my understanding as well. They were released very late in 04 with some vendors not actually receiving them until well into 05.

Thanks guys, I was confused for a few....

I'll never understand Commi's....

LC-Smoker said:
Thanks guys, I was confused for a few....

I'll never understand Commi's....
[snapback]224624[/snapback]​

Did they have an '05 box-code or an '05 EL band? If the latter, then I'd pass

cvmfour said:
[snapback]224606[/snapback]​

Sublimes with a 05 box code?

***Edit; may be possible... I havent had coffee yet today***

i remember the monte robusto el came out in 00 and then there were the 01 monte robustos which had 01 bands not 00....i believe they were late production sometime in jan 01, hence the bands..
some thought fake ? but in cuba anything can happen..
id be suspect of a hoyo epi 2 el with a 05 not the 04 band but if the box was a jan 05 production...i wouldnt be supprised if they turned out legit.