• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Especial

Siglo-Man

Hi all. New to the board and it's refreshing to find such a place to share one of my favorite fetishes. Now just need to add a section for Scotch :

Sampled a Epicure Especial last week and loved it so I bought a box. I was wondering if I am not alone on this. It was that or replacing my Epicure #2 supply but I thought I'd switch it up. I am quite the creature of habit but I'd like to start exploring into other brands. As of now I stick to Epicure 2s, and Cohiba Robustos. Any suggestions? I have heard the Cohiba maduros are pretty good but have not tried them yet.

Glad to find you all!

P.S. I'll work on my Cigar codes.

Hi all. New to the board and it's refreshing to find such a place to share one of my favorite fetishes. Now just need to add a section for Scotch :

Sampled a Epicure Especial last week and loved it so I bought a box. I was wondering if I am not alone on this. It was that or replacing my Epicure #2 supply but I thought I'd switch it up. I am quite the creature of habit but I'd like to start exploring into other brands. As of now I stick to Epicure 2s, and Cohiba Robustos. Any suggestions? I have heard the Cohiba maduros are pretty good but have not tried them yet.

Glad to find you all!

P.S. I'll work on my Cigar codes.

If only..... :rolleyes:

Welcome aboard.

How about posting in the intro forum, and clicking on the CP Saloon link if you want Scotch... ???

Edited to add: Greg beat me to it... Dammit! ;) Slow typing fingers... I hate you!

Thanks! Didn't even see that section. Good stuff! Here's a pic of some of my collection. As you can see I love scotch!

NEW-MAC-desk.jpg

Tried one a couple months ago, along with H.U Mag 50, and I enjoyed it very much. I would consider a box, but went with the 50s.

Welcome to CP. I also had both and I prefer the Mag 50. I do believe that with time the Hoyo will be a excellent cigar. :thumbs:

Welcome to CP! I was given the Mag46 over the HdMEE's, hope to get my hands on some...sooner than later I hope.

I don't know... but I'm willing to try them for you and write a review whenever you have the chance to send them to me. :D

Having been gifted some Epicure #2s and fallen in love with them, I just received a cab of 50. Even with only 9 months on them, they are a sublime smoke and I have nubbed 3 before putting them away for some rest. It will, however, be difficult to leave them alone so I may have to order another cabinet now. Damn! This has gotten very expensive!
LOL!

Those are some fine bottles there....

I wouldn't be able to keep them around long. Tastes too good.