• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How to find box purchases of high end NC?

Lupa Namfauk

I am a newbie, but thanks to some more veteran members on here I have learned a great deal. ONe thing I have definately learned is how difficult it is to find high end NC for sale, particularly in any quantity. Where is the best place to look and when for box quantities of premium stuff like Opus X, Anejo and Padron 40th/80th? Or are these even possible to find? My local B&M told me he gets them in but just laughed when I asked about box purchases.
Thanks,
Paul

In all things patience is a virtue. Build a relationship with the vendor and then maybe he will hold a box for you.

Look for people selling boxes, it happens quite often. Save some money for when the sales occur. Nothing like someone from here having a sale and you are short.

Hope that helps.

You usually need to have a pretty good relationship with your B&M retailer (i.e., spend a lot of money there) to be able to snag a box of Opus or Anejo. Padron 40th and 80th you should be able to find pretty easily. Even some of our retailers here have boxes of these they will sell you.

In all things patience is a virtue. Build a relationship with the vendor and then maybe he will hold a box for you.

Look for people selling boxes, it happens quite often. Save some money for when the sales occur. Nothing like someone from here having a sale and you are short.

QFT. Save your money so you are prepared for when you do find boxes.

Always keep an eye on the Retailers Forum here. I have picked up boxes of 80th from vendors listing when they have them available.

Dave