• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

how long have you waited ?

sack

'From man's sweat and God's love, beer came to be.
after confirmation of shipment, what the longest you had to wait? :angry2:

The vendor I used was like clockwork; every order took exactly nine working days to hit my mailbox.

It's the holidays; I just had a 3-day priority package take two weeks to arrive, but it did arrive.

Hang in there - B.B.S.

My last order shipped on December 8th and didn't arrive until December 29th. Holidays affected this though I am sure.

Sunward said:
varies, 9 days is normal, but can be 3-4 weeks if delayed
[snapback]269380[/snapback]​
thanks to all for the info, the group buy that i'm in is delayed about 6 weeks, maybe they've been confiscated, the vendor says to give them another week and will reship. :whistling:

sack said:
Sunward said:
varies, 9 days is normal, but can be 3-4 weeks if delayed
[snapback]269380[/snapback]​
thanks to all for the info, the group buy that i'm in is delayed about 6 weeks, maybe they've been confiscated, the vendor says to give them another week and will reship. :whistling:
[snapback]269384[/snapback]​
Exactly why when playing in a group buy, know your vendor before hand!!!

Emo

BTW, took 16 days once for me.

My canadian friend tells me the shipments are slow this time of year due to the high volume of holiday shipping.

sack said:

Yeah, it takes time around the holidays. I have a domestic order that shipped on the 12th, still waiting on delivery. Sometimes these things happen. You just don't think about it until it happens to you.

For the most part, vedors offer a gaurantee, check and see what they stipulate for refund/reshipment

indyrob said:
sack said:

Yeah, it takes time around the holidays. I have a domestic order that shipped on the 12th, still waiting on delivery. Sometimes these things happen. You just don't think about it until it happens to you.

For the most part, vedors offer a gaurantee, check and see what they stipulate for refund/reshipment
[snapback]269466[/snapback]​
yeah, this vendor has a good rep with cp, that's why we went with him. :cool:

indyrob said:
sack said:

[snapback]269466[/snapback]​

Rob... Mine shipped on the 8th and I just got them last week so your should be here this week. FWIW :)

Depending on the vendor and the time of year, it can take up to 3 full weeks. Possibly even as long as 3.5.

If it's been confiscated then you'll be receiving a nice letter in the mail explaining that quite soon. I don't see why anything we'd ever be purchasing could be confiscated :rolleyes: . If anyone else has had experience with that they may be able to PM you with more info.

If your like me I hate waiting :rolleyes: , No package ever arrives fast enough however I did just recieve a package 3 days after recieving confirmation of shipping.

Pretty sweet.

Rich

Ordered Dec 15th and still waiting. But not worried garunteed delivery.