• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How Do You Do That Text Cross Out Thing?

ironpeddler

Ye Old Newbie
When you guys post a sale for samplers and such, how do you go back and put the 'cross out line' through the original text? I've been searching around through Microsoft websites, even Google'd it...nothin'.

Thanks.

When you guys post a sale for samplers and such, how do you go back and put the 'cross out line' through the original text? I've been searching around through Microsoft websites, even Google'd it...nothin'.

Thanks.

Full edit...pull down the arrow by the aA(in blue)...use strikethrough.

This is sample text[/s] This is sample text is Missing the first

This is sample text

You need to go to the bottom right of where you post: BB Code Help.

Thanks.

I have no idea what you're talking about Gary! :sign:

Thanks.

Thanks Gary.

I thought maybe this was something we could do in documents, e-mails, etc also....not just in a CP post...you know, like....alt, F4, 126 :laugh:

Thanks.

Thanks Gary.

I thought maybe this was something we could do in documents, e-mails, etc also....not just in a CP post...you know, like....alt, F4, 126 :laugh:

It is...HTML code striketrhough ex with { instead of [ .......{s] strikethrough {/s]...but, highlighting/choosing what you want, then going to the pulldown is easy.

Thanks.

Thanks Gary.

Well, in MS Word you can go to Format - Font - and check the strikethrough box. For email you can format it in HTML as Gary just noted.

Thanks.

Thanks Gary.

Well, in MS Word you can go to Format - Font - and check the strikethrough box. For email you can format it in HTML as Gary just noted.

Thanks for the lesson guys...exactly what I was looking for. :thumbs: