• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How come when I reply to a PM its not saved...

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
in the outbox?

Just wondering, all the other forum software does this automatically, do I have to turn something on here?

Wurm said:
in the outbox?

Just wondering, all the other forum software does this automatically, do I have to turn something on here?
[snapback]236423[/snapback]​

It used to work as you described. In a forum update (the software), it looks like this changed. I, too, wish it would automatically save the PMs you send. Right now you have to check the appropriate checkbox on each PM you send if you want it saved.

moki said:
Wurm said:
in the outbox?

[snapback]236423[/snapback]​

It used to work as you described. In a forum update (the software), it looks like this changed. I, too, wish it would automatically save the PMs you send. Right now you have to check the appropriate checkbox on each PM you send if you want it saved.
[snapback]236425[/snapback]​

Ok good to know, thanks Moki.

I'm glad it doesn't. I have a hard enough time keeping the inbox from getting full, and I know other members have the same problem. I usually delete the past 50 and keep on going.