• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Holding up my half of the deal. :)

Scap

OK, so good friend of mine ordered two boxes, one BBF and one RASS. I got half of each, but my repayment is to now buy two more boxes, and give him half of each. Seemed like a killer deal, but I'm having analysis paralysis. It would be easier if I could pick from my knowledge base, but I'm a total isom greenhorn.

Hands down, First box is going to be PSD4. Everyone raves about them, and we have both agreed that this will be one of the two boxes I order.

Second box????
I don't really want to do Monte #2 or Cohiba, as he has already gone through a few boxes of each, and shared them with me. Neither of us has had an H. Upmann, so I was kind of leaning that direction.

My goal is to pick an awesome stick that isn't the obvious choice. So that way we both get to enjoy something unknown to us.

Thanks for helping the blind man pick a blind date. ;)

I guess it depends on the size/ring gauge you prefer. If everything is on the table, my vote for a not so obvious choice would be Quai d'Orsay Corona. I picked up a couple boxes not too long ago and they have not disappointed. Good luck in making your decision :)

RyJ Churchill another of the iconic CC's.

I guess this is pretty obvious.

Last edited:
All these suggestions sound great.
Thanks and keep them flowing, please.

Vegas Robaina Famosos or a Juan Lopez Selection No. 1 or 2. Can't go wrong with any of them, and they're all relatively "under the radar."

Shoot, now I have to buy some JL#2's...

Personally I love the Partagas Lusitanias as a not-so common but much raved about smoke around these parts.

Hupmann magnum 50 or Romeo y Julieta wide Churchill for bigger smokes. For skinnier or smaller, Monte petit Edmundo, Bolivar petit coronas, or H Upmann petit coronas.

Crap, I can tell this should be more like a double truckload purchase.... :p

Again, all the suggestions are being received loud and clear. I may have to do a blind draw from a hat to make my final selection, but everything sounds great so far.

JL2's should be high on your list, IMHO. But not a bad recommendation in the list to be sure.

What are you looking to spend on the second box? Any specific sizes/shape you'd prefer? That will play a big role in what's suggested. Without knowing those, I'd agree with Puros Locos, the QdO Coronas are amazing. I haven't sampled the recent offerings but am hoping soon and if they are as good as the appear, I'll be looking to pick up a box or two myself.

What are you looking to spend on the second box? Any specific sizes/shape you'd prefer? That will play a big role in what's suggested. Without knowing those, I'd agree with Puros Locos, the QdO Coronas are amazing. I haven't sampled the recent offerings but am hoping soon and if they are as good as the appear, I'll be looking to pick up a box or two myself.

I'm shooting for $400 or just over.

No preference on vitolas at the moment. I'm still digging through the online stores to see what I can find and try to narrow the field a tiny bit.

Another JL#2 vote, these young sticks I'm burning through have got some character and my guess is they'll age phenomenally. I'm also big on the RyJ Cazadores and Wide Churchills right now, and I think Mag46's and 50's are always a great choice.