• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Higher quality pics of Esplendido

alexgtp

newbie extrodinaire!!
Trusted source Cohiba on left.. Alleged imposter on right.

Hopefully it smokes better than it looks.. :D

normal_DSCF0310.JPG

normal_DSCF0311.JPG

normal_DSCF0312.JPG

normal_DSCF0313.JPG

Hard to tell just by using the bands. There are small variances in bands from Havana.

It's a matter if he wants to pull it out of a pass.

Personally I'd leave it. Let Oblik smoke his own fake Havanas.

I only hope that someone else in the pass isn't stupid enough to think it's real and exchange it with a real Havana.

Now If I go to that lame-assed site (LTC) and tell them that, I'd get banned for being a "troublemaker" or a "troll" so fock 'em, let those losers take Oblik's fake cigars.

Buncha freakin' tools..........

I ended up taking it.
I will try it and see.. :D

Of course i did not put a icgar of equal value..becuase I am risking taking a fake..So hopefully I dont get burned as bad.. :0

and no CC you wont get banned PB is gone now ! :laugh:

A FOG once told me *CC* that cohibas from not good sources are something to stear clear off. Too many fakes of this kind. I've never seen/had a fake, hopefully, it'll stay like that. ;)

Three different pictures??? No light...too much light???

The amount of cigars that Cuba puts out a year compared to other
countries and you keep consistant with the same color wrapper?

The latest Havana's are dark...Remember the darker the wrapper the sweeter...the darker the Filler the stronger.

Those last pic's are pretty real...but then again when did you buy and how did you keep alive. This is a living organism-when the conditions are not perfect it will die and turn white(pale)

You can PM me...don,t worry I am in prison for selling Cuban cigars.

Regards
DAMIAN

P.S. I actually handle American Airlines and Continental Flights straight
to ISOM ...no flags...

LMAO @ alex :laugh:

The only problem with your P/T's in that pass is it's now lopsided AGAINST you :0

You put in a real RASCC and took a fake Cohiba made from 100% Mexican tobacco. It actually might not taste that bad but it's highly unlikely that's it's real :(

You might already know this, but anyway...inspect the cape (cap) on the imposter and compare to your "trusted source" Cohiba Esplindido. The True Eslpindido should have a finely finished cap "triple cap." You can actually see three fine lines from the flagging of the cap as it was wrapped around the head of the cigar.

No sht, there are absolutely too many fakes in the U.S.

Atchafalaya said:
You might already know this, but anyway...inspect the cape (cap) on the imposter and compare to your "trusted source" Cohiba Esplindido. The True Eslpindido should have a finely finished cap "triple cap." You can actually see three fine lines from the flagging of the cap as it was wrapped around the head of the cigar.

No sht, there are absolutely too many fakes in the U.S.
[snapback]168936[/snapback]​
Done done and done..

Just have to smoke it.. LOL!! Letting it sit with the real cubans..maybe it will absorb some cuban taste thru osmosis..LOL!! :laugh: