• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help

oilhead110

Hi everyone my name is Renee. I'm looking for a really nice gift of cigars for my husband for Christmas. He has just been involved in a pretty bad Motorcycle accident and will be laid up for the holidays.

I would like to buy him a box of cigars from the "Reputable Online Cigar Retailers" banner shown on this site. I want help to know who is a real legit retailer so I don't purchase counterfits. Also if possible some ideas on what to purchase? He like Montecristo No. 2's (non-Cuban now) but I want to get him the real thing.

Since I know you're not supposed to discuss sources here please e-mail me if possible. I'm logged in on his account now.

Thanks in advance

Renee

reneeclapper@elmore.rr.com

Renee,

You should nonetheless post an introduction in the forum. The Monte #2s from Cuba are significantly different from any Monte made in the DR. I'd recommend going to your local tobacconist and asking for help in picking a nicer box of cigars, since it's Christmas time, they'll have a lot of good stuff in stock and chances are you'll find something that he'll not only like, but be able to get without too much hassle after he runs out.

Renee,

You should nonetheless post an introduction in the forum. The Monte #2s from Cuba are significantly different from any Monte made in the DR. I'd recommend going to your local tobacconist and asking for help in picking a nicer box of cigars, since it's Christmas time, they'll have a lot of good stuff in stock and chances are you'll find something that he'll not only like, but be able to get without too much hassle after he runs out.

There's no reason to "post an introduction" as she explained everything relevant to what she's here for in this post. Members can help her or not.

Renee,

There's no reason to "post an introduction" as she explained everything relevant to what she's here for in this post. Members can help her or not.

Sorry, my bad.