• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello all, new member here wanted to into myself

danarf1

Hello all. I am Tom from Miami. I wanted to say thanks for all the great info I have been reading from this site. It’s full of some very knowledgeable people. I wanted to ask for help on something. I know all newbie do this so feel free to kick my ass if I am out of line but if any of you could help me I would not forget about it. I have been reading a lot on this site for the last couple of weeks and am about to pull the trigger on a purchase. I was wondering if any of you could let me know if you have had experience with a couple of vendors I could ask about Let me know and I will PM you the ones I am looking at. There is one specific one I want to try but the price looks a bit suspect.

Thanks much

Welcome. There's a long standing rule of thumb here. If it looks too good to be true, it prolly ain't true. Another good one to know is Search is your friend. If we've outed too good to be true sites, the search funtion should find em. ie..solocigars comes to mind. Lastly, Google is your friend.