• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HECHO EN CUBA.....Totalmente a mano

He sent me a package and it came from Illinois.

What bait, Alpi??? ???

Oh - I get it - You mean the bait about living in Illinois, yet showing an address in Arizona??? Is that the bait you speak of??? ;)

I wanna stick to good times and having good cigars. Get in touch with me so we can do a sit down somewhere in the western or northwestern suburbs... I love enjoying cigars with others - how about it?

He sent me a package and it came from Illinois.

What bait, Alpi??? ???

Oh - I get it - You mean the bait about living in Illinois, yet showing an address in Arizona??? Is that the bait you speak of??? ;)

I wanna stick to good times and having good cigars. Get in touch with me so we can do a sit down somewhere in the western or northwestern suburbs... I love enjoying cigars with others - how about it?

Hmmmm...last name begin with "M"? :whistling:

fog - edit

I really need decaf!!!

<edit to add - I know - I need to read more and post less!>

:D :D :D ....... so much interest in where I live. Wow! AZ is always home for me regardless of where I live.

...not so much "where you live", more a "who you are" thing. Ever post to other cigar bb's bruddah?

NA

...not so much "where you live", more a "who you are" thing. Ever post to other cigar bb's bruddah?

NA

.....who am I? A cigar fanatic like the rest of you or some of you at least. I thought by joining this site ( first time anywhere) I could share my experiences and learn something from you too. Didn't know I had to furnish a resume to accomplish that.... :)
After all I don't sell or trade. I only share and usually with close friends.

NA

.....who am I? A cigar fanatic like the rest of you or some of you at least. I thought by joining this site ( first time anywhere) I could share my experiences and learn something from you too. Didn't know I had to furnish a resume to accomplish that.... :)
After all I don't sell or trade. I only share and usually with close friends.
You can do the Secret Squirrel routine if you like. Whatever. I would think that your intent to "share and learn" would not preclude our knowing you or you knowing us. How are we to judge the validity and honesty of your posts (or you ours) without some knowledge of the person(s) behind them?
May I take from your statements that you do not ever intend to sell or trade here... that your only intention is to post and read?

NA

Awesome story! :) Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for letting us know - I was on the cusp of thinking this was a great story. Had my attention - loved the ending - the characters in the story were great! Your "thumbs up" just totally cinched it for me!!! :thumbs:

BTW - don't know if you know - unlike other cigar boards, post count on this board is not a measure of "stand-up-edness".

Do stick around, though - you have potential. As long as you're not building your post count by welcoming everyone to the board or topping every thread...

Thanks for letting us know - I was on the cusp of thinking this was a great story. Had my attention - loved the ending - the characters in the story were great! Your "thumbs up" just totally cinched it for me!!! :thumbs:

BTW - don't know if you know - unlike other cigar boards, post count on this board is not a measure of "stand-up-edness".

Do stick around, though - you have potential. As long as you're not building your post count by welcoming everyone to the board or topping every thread...

No intention of that George. I don't particularly see an honor of having a high hit post. My ego doesn't get charged or inflated my minial things like that. I am just glad people are interested and appreciate the info. I have already received some very kind PM's and I like to extend my gratitude to those people. I just happen to have a lot of cool experiences to share.

As for the validity of my stories, I think they are already validated by some of your other FOG's who have had similar experiences. Also I don't sell or trade. Only share cigars.

By the way, for you IP trackers, I am coming to you live from sunny AZ. Sitting next to my favorite Cigar shop and having an El Rey del Mundo Tainos '01. Life can't be better. Love this place.

I will continue to post and share my stories as long as there is an interest for those who seek knowledge. And if you guys don't think you have room for someone like me on this site well then let me know and I will disappear gracefully.
Also I don't want to use this forum for personal conversation. If you have questions, PM me and I will gladly respond.

Jon

I'm heading out to Arizona next month maybe we can hook up and exchange stories. :D

No intention of that George. I don't particularly see an honor of having a high hit post. My ego doesn't get charged or inflated my minial things like that. I am just glad people are interested and appreciate the info. I have already received some very kind PM's and I like to extend my gratitude to those people. I just happen to have a lot of cool experiences to share.

As for the validity of my stories, I think they are already validated by some of your other FOG's who have had similar experiences. Also I don't sell or trade. Only share cigars.

By the way, for you IP trackers, I am coming to you live from sunny AZ. Sitting next to my favorite Cigar shop and having an El Rey del Mundo Tainos '01. Life can't be better. Love this place.

I will continue to post and share my stories as long as there is an interest for those who seek knowledge. And if you guys don't think you have room for someone like me on this site well then let me know and I will disappear gracefully.
Also I don't want to use this forum for personal conversation. If you have questions, PM me and I will gladly respond.

Jon

Jon - sorry you took the direction of my post as pointed at you. Not my intention...

Looking forward to a pleasant face to face with you when you return to the Chicago area. Please let me know when you're in town... :thumbs: