• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HDM Piramides LE 2003 Label Help

mcoupe

Why the two differences in the HDM label? Tried search and couldn't find the answer. Came accross this cigar which I've never seen before in person. Also does this look legit cause the red color in the label looks a bit washed out?:

hdm-el2003.jpg

When looking at other images for this cigar I see this in the refernece section:

HdMPiramidesEL2003SingleStick.jpg

Thanks!

Both are legit. The newer label was released while the prodution run was still inprocess. Both were used.

Bob

Why the two differences in the HDM label? Tried search and couldn't find the answer. Came accross this cigar which I've never seen before in person. Also does this look legit cause the red color in the label looks a bit washed out?:

hdm-el2003.jpg

When looking at other images for this cigar I see this in the refernece section:

HdMPiramidesEL2003SingleStick.jpg

Thanks!
Hmm ... very interesting. If you look here you can see that the label is the older style, and it appears that in 2004 the label changes. However I have no first-hand knowledge of when exactly the label changed, or if it possibly changed in the middle of the year. I would like to hear some other people weigh in on this, since the ones that I have run across have come unbanded, shipped with bands in a separate post, which have been the larger white labels.

Thanks for the info. I did come accross one other site the showed the label as in the first pic.

btw - these things smell awesome... so I hear.

Of the examples I've seen they have all been with the older label.

Box Codes I have seen ECA Mar 03 and LLN Nov 03 are both old style HDM label and have seen others can't verify box codes but all old label hope that helps. By the way these are some very tasty cigars if you ever come by any :thumbs:

Box Codes I have seen ECA Mar 03 and LLN Nov 03 are both old style HDM label and have seen others can't verify box codes but all old label hope that helps. By the way these are some very tasty cigars if you ever come by any :thumbs:

[Threadjack]

Well, if anyone comes across any or has some to sell, let me know. I'm in the market for a few. :)

[Threadjack]

Well, if anyone comes across any or has some to sell, let me know. I'm in the market for a few. :)

Maybe next time you are in town I'll see if I can find one for you :whistling:

Bob that is interesting. I would have thought that the same batch would have had the older version of the band and the later ones in the year would have the newer band. I'll make a not for future reference.

Bob that is interesting. I would have thought that the same batch would have had the older version of the band and the later ones in the year would have the newer band. I'll make a not for future reference.

Anthony

I had the same thought as you when I first purchased them. Anything goes in Cuba as you well know. I believe this is where the new label first appeared. In fact when I purchased these I was conflicted whether to buy the ones with older label or new. In the end I bought 3 old and 2 new. Still have 3 boxes left.

Bob