• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Have You ever seen worse looking fakes?

Michal

Turquoise Hexagon Sun
Someone sells them as pure original Siglos from Cuba :D
Oh God! I thought I'll fall down from my chair when I saw them :D

l i n k e y

:laugh:

I bid a US Dollar. How do you say that Michal?
Um... I can ask the seller, but remember there are only 7 smokes (He smoked the rest but did not enjoy them to much :laugh: )
and the start price is 150 pln what means about 50$ ;)

Interested? :sign:

Um... I can ask the seller, but remember there are only 7 smokes (He smoked the rest but did not enjoy them to much :laugh: )

Wow what a bargain only $50 US! Man if I really liked Cohibas I would be all over these ;)

Wow what a bargain only $50 US! Man if I really liked Cohibas I would be all over these ;)
Oh stop it, Or I'll just purchase them and send to You! ;)

Oh stop it, Or I'll just purchase them and send to You! ;)
They'd look great next to tone-ny's other glass top Cohibas....adds to his collection.... :sign:

....snicker. B.B.S.
You say so.... ?
Than I'll really think about it....

:sign:

I agree, I have not seen a worse looking fake. :0
I'm also pretty sure that they were sold by some 'Local Cuban Turist-from-Europe Hunter' to a guy who have only seen cigars on TV and in a book ;)

BBS you weren't supposed to tell everyone about my glass top collection. Did I tell everyone I'm going to Mexico in April to expand my collection :whistling:

BBS you weren't supposed to tell everyone about my glass top collection. Did I tell everyone I'm going to Mexico in April to expand my collection :whistling:
No way, buddy - Your secret is safe. Just bring me some more of those fine FauxHibas and it's all good on this end. I could never afford a whole box of the glass top wonders, so I'll have to beg a single here and there.... :laugh:

Cheers - B.B.S.

I bid
g10000zl_a.jpg

lol, this money in not actual since 1995, You cant purchase those incredibly Siglos with it ;)
That year we have had something called 'denomination' and every 10.000 zloty became 1 zloty ;)

And thats how these old bills looked like if someone is interested l i n k e y

Great link Michal. I found Tadeusz Kościuszko on the 500 zloti bank note. You maybe aware that he is an American Revolutionary war hero, recruited by Ben Franklin, who attained the rank of Brig. General and was given American citizenship for his engineering skills.

Doc

Great link Michal. I found Tadeusz Kościuszko on the 500 zloti bank note. You maybe aware that he is an American Revolutionary war hero, recruited by Ben Franklin, who attained the rank of Brig. General and was given American citizenship for his engineering skills.

Doc

We even have a bridge named after him in NYC!

Doc
Very interesting, I didn't know that

We even have a bridge named after him in NYC!
Didn't know that too.

Thanks for info guys :)