• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Have you ever seen Montes this oily?

moki

el Presidente
Yum!

montecristo_salomones.jpg

No, I haven't. Except for fakes that is. :0 :0 :0

I think there is something seriously wrong with those cigars. I think you had better send a couple of those to me and I can send them to our forensic lab for testing in order to find out if they are actually safe for smoking.

Those cigars could be tainted ;)

racing_fan said:
I think there is something seriously wrong with those cigars. I think you had better send a couple of those to me and I can send them to our forensic lab for testing in order to find out if they are actually safe for smoking.

Those cigars could be tainted ;)
I give it an 8.5

lucasbuck said:
Obvious fakes. Who ever heard of a Montecristo Salomone ;)
Not possible. The came in a glass top box from a guy who lives in Miami that has a brother in Cuba.

Hey... Monte Especialdad II... must be from SmokeyMo! LMAO!

Wade

So..... how long are you gonna make us wait for a review of those Salomones No. 2? :angry: :angry: :angry:

:p

Wade

wk-mang said:
So..... how long are you gonna make us wait for a review of those Salomones No. 2? :angry: :angry: :angry:

:p

Wade
bump.......Better not hold your breath. still waiting...........

Just a friendly reminder.

oh -- I've smoked some -- they are indeed quite nice, but need a bit more of a nap in the humi, I think -- perhaps because they are so oily. ;)

moki said:
oh -- I've smoked some -- they are indeed quite nice, but need a bit more of a nap in the humi, I think -- perhaps because they are so oily. ;)
This is an old thread now, but shoot, I just saw it. So how are these babies now? I mean, they're obviously Camachos with Monte bands on them, but still, are they good?? :D :sign:

MiamiCubano said:
This is an old thread now, but shoot, I just saw it. So how are these babies now? I mean, they're obviously Camachos with Monte bands on them, but still, are they good?? :D :sign:
Dunno -- haven't sparked one up. Was thinking of waiting a year or so before I did. I only have 4 left I believe; traded/gifted others away.

moki said:
MiamiCubano said:
Dunno -- haven't sparked one up. Was thinking of waiting a year or so before I did. I only have 4 left I believe; traded/gifted others away.
Wow, you gotta fire at least one of those babies up and try it out. Let the other three sit in storage for a year, if you can. They look damn good, whatever they may be. :D

MiamiCubano said:
Wow, you gotta fire at least one of those babies up and try it out. Let the other three sit in storage for a year, if you can. They look damn good, whatever they may be. :D
I did smoke one of them a month or two ago. It was nice, but young.