• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

H. Upmann #2

atuck

ANEJORE
Well I don't see too many new posts here on the Island of Cuba so I thought I would ask what you all think of the H.Upmann #2. I got a box of them last week and I love them, so much so that I went ahead and ordered a 2nd box. I'm no poet when it comes to reviewing a cigar but I know that I sure like this one. It was alot stronger than I thought it would be and I found the flavor to be very tasty and somewhat complex. After about 1 hr 45 min of it I felt quite a nic buzz, it was nice but whew! This was the first ISOM that I actually needed to down a glass of water when I was done. To me, a sure sign of a kick ass cigar. When I was done I sure as hell knew that I just smoked a great cigar. I sure liked it better than any Monte #2 that I ever had but most of them had been so young I don't think that it would be fair to compare as yet.

So let's get some action here on the Island of Cuba!!

I'm getting one of these as a free sampler soon.

P.S. You could make your signature a bit smaller... :whistling:

I would put this cigar in my top five Habanos. Very complex cigar. Gets better and stronger with age. There is a good thread on the cigar here, including my review. I gave it an A+. :thumbs:

Great cigar, what year where they. If it wasn't a few years old than you should sit on the 2nd box. After 3 years these babies are very nice indeed.

I had a chance to smoke a No.2. I agree it is a great cigar with complexity. It was far better than the Monte No.2. And, too, all my Monte's were young. I'm aging mine as well.

Never had a Upmann #2.
I have had many Monte #2's that i loved.
If you say its better..........got to get my hands on some!

outlawsp said:
Never had a Upmann #2.
I have had many Monte #2's that i loved.
If you say its better..........got to get my hands on some!
[snapback]198404[/snapback]​

It's well worth it!