• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Great Cutter and Lighter

jkspup22

Just to let people know:::::

My girlfriend got me a great cigar cutter/lighter combo for my birthday. She got it at things remembered. It is perfect. Cuts great and lights great and looks great.
Here is the link. I got an engraving on it to...

Cigar Cutter/lighter combo

this and the tri-cutta are getting great reviews. Glad to hear yours has worked out. I was given a colibri pipe-lighter as a special ocassion gift and I LOVE it.

I finally upgraded to a Colibri. One of the cheap ones (for colibris) and I'm totally happy with it. No more tossing out $5 lighters after a week.

Colibri lighters are pretty good :) I have the touch sensor, and I love the thing to death. Works awsome.. batteries last forever.. and it doesnt use a lot of butane :)

If I can find mine it works great. My friend has the same model and it needs bled all the time. Also make sure you use triple filtered butane like Lava.

I've got two Colibri.
One i've had for over 5 years and still works like a champ the other is a torch also works great.