• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going to Maui 6/27 - 7/3

2K6TBSS

Like the title says, I will be Maui for a few days.

I have done the Google search, and only see "Smoke Shops" that also sell cigars on the island. Does anyone know of any B&Ms on the island?

See if you can connect with Nick on Oahu, he needs some help waking the dogs and maybe you can find a shop. Be fun I'm sure.

Oh man, I'm honestly not sure. I've only been back two weeks, and it's been 6'ish years since I've been on Maui. Perhaps @investandprosper can provide some insight? I'm sorry. If you find yourself on Oahu, though, I'd love to try and have lunch/dinner!

*or help walking the dogs...

Oh man, I'm honestly not sure. I've only been back two weeks, and it's been 6'ish years since I've been on Maui. Perhaps @investandprosper can provide some insight? I'm sorry. If you find yourself on Oahu, though, I'd love to try and have lunch/dinner!

*or help walking the dogs...

Not a big deal. I will see if the wife will approve an island hop.

Sorry I missed this, I’ve been on the mainland enjoying time away from island life! We don’t have any proper B&Ms on Maui sadly. You can sometimes find cigars in places like the Foodland RD Fields counter. Did you have any luck?

Sorry I missed this, I’ve been on the mainland enjoying time away from island life! We don’t have any proper B&Ms on Maui sadly. You can sometimes find cigars in places like the Foodland RD Fields counter. Did you have any luck?

No worries. I ended up getting some Island Prices at an ABC Store. They are actually pretty nice smokes.

No worries. I ended up getting some Island Prices at an ABC Store. They are actually pretty nice smokes.
I've found that those benefit greatly from some humidor and dry box time. If I liked them fresh, you should really like them after some rest!

I've found that those benefit greatly from some humidor and dry box time. If I liked them fresh, you should really like them after some rest!

Damn you! Now I have to buy a box to properly test your theory.