• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going on hiatus

Ginseng

Banned
Effective immediately, I'm no longer accepting initial requests to determine whether cigars are counterfeit.

More precisely, if you cannot find an answer through other means, then feel free to contact me. But involve me only as a last resort. If you do decide to contact me, please be prepared to share the research you've conducted and good, in focus photos of the specimens in question otherwise I will decline.

I simply cannot service the volume of inquiries on this subject and it only seems to be getting heavier as our membership grows. I apologize for any hardships this might cause but for my own sanity as well as to prevent frustration on the part of concerned individuals, I've got to take this step. Know that it is not any single request or requestor that has tipped me over but the totality of activity in this area.

Best,
Wilkey

Dammit Wilkey.....now how and the hell am I supposed to find out if these cigars are fake?! :angry:

cohiba40th_barberpoles.jpg

glass-top_cohibas.jpg

Hint:

Real ones have the stripes going in all the same direction ;)

Dammit Wilkey.....now how and the hell am I supposed to find out if these cigars are fake?! :angry:

cohiba40th_barberpoles.jpg

glass-top_cohibas.jpg

Finally Wilkey gets a well deserved vacation!!

Probably for the best, this way people will learn the methods themselves and the community as a whole will advance.