• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Get your pre-embargo Punch cigars before they're gone

I think I have seen these before, they are usually MUCH cheaper:
100606237_7667500e26.jpg
:sign:

Billy

"The cigars are very dried out. So... WE ARE SELLING THESE FOR DISPLAY PURPOSES ONLY!! Some people have suggested that the contents/box can be re-hydrated if felt neccessary by a future owner."

At least they are honest about this part. Any real cigar smoker buying for reasons other than colelcting a rarity (not smoking) will recognize that rehydrating VERY DRIED OUT cigars that are almost 100 years old is just about gaurenteed to be a useless exercise.

"The cigars are very dried out. So... WE ARE SELLING THESE FOR DISPLAY PURPOSES ONLY!! Some people have suggested that the contents/box can be re-hydrated if felt neccessary by a future owner."

At least they are honest about this part. Any real cigar smoker buying for reasons other than colelcting a rarity (not smoking) will recognize that rehydrating VERY DRIED OUT cigars that are almost 100 years old is just about gaurenteed to be a useless exercise.

At least it would be exercise:

3569.jpg

:laugh:

I love the phrase "Cigars With Issues." Now there's an understatement. And those pics, especially the close ups of the "issues" sticks, are absolutely stomach-churning. But, I'll hand it to them that at least they were upfront about it.

Cool memorabilia, but nothing more. I woudln't waste $1,100 on them.

Damn, those are some sad looking cigars.

For that kind of money, you can find pre-embargo cigars you can actually smoke. ;)

Yup, they look pretty damned grim. What's to stop him from rolling his own (or having them rolled) dog rockets, drying them out, and adding them to this ancient box? Only an uninfomed fool would bid in them. Luckily for the seller, there is no shortage of fools.