• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Frog Morton

gunsandcigars88

Just ordered myself a few new tobacco's.

1.Escudo Luxury Navy Flake
2.Esoterica Penzance
3.Christmas Cheer 2008
4.Frog Morton
5.Frog Morton on the town.

What I am looking for is some input on which of the 4 Frog Morton's is the best.
B

I like On the Town and Across the Pond the best. I think they are all good, but those two have a bit more complexity to them, especially Across the Pond. It's not a great amount of complexity, but what little there is notable.

I prefer, On the Town. On the Bayou was a disappointment.

I love On the Town...I think it has a unique complexity to it that is a great tobacco to start with if you are just getting into English blends. It is smooth and light, yet rich and deep. I love it.

When I enjoyed English mixtures, more than I do now, On the Town was a favorite.

Doc.

One more question. How good is the "Christmas Cheer"? And should I order some more of it to set back and age?
B

One more question. How good is the "Christmas Cheer"? And should I order some more of it to set back and age?
B
I'll let you know next Christmas. ;)

2007 is outstanding. This is (according to many more experienced than I) among the best tobacco blends out there year after year. It's always kind of the same, but just a little bit different.

From what I've learned, it's always worth buying a little extra to keep until later. I wish I had bought a couple more tins of the 2007. I'm afraid it's going to be gone before Christmas. :laugh:

I bought two tins this year (of the '08) and I plan to open one and save another. Probably do this for each year to come until I build up a nice little collection. And they are VA blends so you can assume they will age very well.

Can't remember for sure, but I recently bought a tin of 2001 Christmas Cheer. Looking forward to finding some free time and enjoying it.

Ok, I will buy another tin or two and set them back for a while. I can't wait to try a bowl of this. I am looking at buying a tin of 1998 Christmas cheer right now. But trying to decide if it would really be worth the $45.
B