• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FREE CIGARS !

tkoepp

Lil' RASScal
With a little inspiration from Wade's puzzle...

I am offering some smokes to the first person that can solve the puzzle by posting a picture of the completed puzzle as a reply.

Enjoy and good luck !! :0

LINKY

That is just too many pieces. Cut the pieces in half and I will work on it. LOL.

Its taking forever to load... I'm skeered!!!

*edit* HOLY SHIT!!! :laugh:

With that many pieces, I'm gonna need a little motivation. Can you tell us what smokes you're putting up?

Oh it will load Tas... it just takes a long time... I was going to try it but it started hurting my eyes, could you at least tell us what it is a picture of to give us a reference point?

:0

GOOD LUCK!!!
For those that CAN'T get it to load... Trust me, you don't want to see it!!!

Thanks for the 'contest'!!!

I don't think anyone will be able to post a picture of the completed puzzle, as I don't believe Macromedia will let you save the picture as a jpg.

1-It will load, but takes a while
2-A lil tough but FREE
3-Too tough, want a couple hints?

Umm.. ISOM, the most talked about cigar as of late, are just a couple smokes in the bunch

I don't think anyone will be able to post a picture of the completed puzzle, as I don't believe Macromedia will let you save the picture as a jpg.

The easiest way is to hit your 'print screen' key and then open mspaint then paste.

ROFL there is so much shit going on on that page it is slowing down everything else I am doing