• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First (and definately not last) box with pics

drew_goring

Big Bad Mother F*cker!
Well as some as you know a couple weeks ago I took the plunge. I ordered a box of Cohiba Siglo IVs. They arrived today in great shape. I even took some pictures for you :p
I am very excited and wanted to share it :thumbs:

6cf4224b.jpg

03606c43.jpg

b7789291.jpg

2f2a6800.jpg

9dc6de32.jpg

(my coolidor in the process of being organized
5b22a054.jpg

b4c917fd.jpg

32b849b4.jpg

My coolidor a huge mess:
0270f560.jpg

Congrats on the Siglo's! Try to keep your hands off em for a couple years and you'll be rewarded ten-fold.

Congrats on the Siglo's! Try to keep your hands off em for a couple years and you'll be rewarded ten-fold.

Uh, yeah....good luck with that. I should have put mine in a vault. I already killed the box, and then bought a few more fivers. I think I have three left.
If you can, though....the man speaks the truth!
Funny this comes up today, now I'm buying them for someone else, and decided to get a fresh box to see if I can let them sit this time.

Well I think I am going to try one tonight, you know just for quality assurance :laugh:

Then I would like to put at least 10 away for the long term

Those look very special! Hope we, err ugh, you enjoy them very much.

Thing is the fuller you keep that cool-r-dor, the neater it looks :laugh:

Thing is the fuller you keep that cool-r-dor, the neater it looks :laugh:

That's what I told my wife about the Aristocrat Mini. Once I filled it, she thought I was done. Now I'm busy trying to convince her the same thing about my 'overflow' coolerdor. :whistling: