• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Father-in-Law brought this back for me

Bu11dog

Cool box, too bad it was empty.
They were in Cancun last week, and all I got was this empty box.
PICT2174.jpg

PICT2174.jpg

As was pointed out in grade school science class the box is not empty, but rather filled with air, a more valuable commodity than that which it housed in former times. :laugh:

PICT2174.jpg

As was pointed out in grade school science class the box is not empty, but rather filled with air, a more valuable commodity than that which it housed in former times. :laugh:

Lol! Well at least you can't feel too bad right Kevin? The box held nothing good, but hey...you got a cool box!

Your father-in-law smoke them all?
How does he feel about these "Cohiba"?

That's what I love about this place. Us newb's can learn. I figured it wasn't real but thought you guys would enjoy the pic. I don't have the heart to tell him it's not real. He was so proud of himself. I suppose that had he brought 1 back I would have to keep it with my Thompson's that I store for non cigar friends who want to smoke and couldn't tell bad from good.
Mike, nice review, now I know what to look for and why! You're a brave, brave man.

<snip>
Mike, nice review, now I know what to look for and why! You're a brave, brave man.

Thanks, for the sake of the community (and entertainment's sake) I had to take one for the team. :)

I found out today those same 2 guys from my work bought 2 more boxes even after they new they were fake. Ack! They smoke cigarettes though, so I suppose their taste buds may not recognize much anyway.

........ I don't have the heart to tell him it's not real. He was so proud of himself. I suppose that had he brought 1 back I would have to keep it with my Thompson's that I store for non cigar friends who want to smoke and couldn't tell bad from good.

I think you should tell him. But don't ask how much he paid. :laugh: Hopefully he did not pay too much and lips are not burned up. I love talking to guys who have only smoked fauxhibas (insisting they are real) and comment about how "strong" they are, they really mean harsh. Then they say they really prefer the Dominican so it is not a big deal to get any more Kewban cigars as they really don't like them. Those same folks are then shocked when they smoke a real one. Share the knowledge, don't leave him in the dark.