• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fake box of Siglo 1's

jkoj

My friend has a source that used to be good.We have split a box of Siglo 1's and Partagas 4's in the past.Even a few Monte's.I'm pretty sure they were all genuine from what I have read on this site and others.So he comes over Sat. night with a brand new box of Siglo's in an unopened,plastic wrapped box.Box appeared authentic( I know I should have taken a pic).Date code was Dec 05.Had the cuban stamp but it was a small one without any #'s.Looked like the old style.Anyway,we open the box and there were the smokes wrapped nicely in the yellow ribbon.The bands appeared to be poorley printed similer to the old style with no gold lettering and only 2 rows of dots above COHIBA.Did not have that wonderful Cohiba aroma.Anyway,we lit one up just to confirm our fears and it was disgusting.He's going to bring them back to his source and see if it can be rectified.I'm still a newbie to all this but this site has helped me greatly.

I wish I had taken some pics but we were both in shock and it never occured to me.He is going to take the box back to his source sometime this week.We'll see what happens.