• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Eyeball the goodies...

stogiehead

i know from time to time i have been opening my humi to look at the goodies inside ,not much inside but i just love to look at what i do got and smell,any of you guys like eyeballing your cigars...

I take a picture so I can look at it when I'm at work. :laugh:

Actually, I open it and cry because it's so barren in there.....I feel like i'm humidifying nothing! :0

I love the fresh cedar smell. :love:

stogiehead said:
i know from time to time i have been opening my humi to look at the goodies inside ,not much inside but i just love to look at what i do got and smell,any of you guys like eyeballing your cigars...
[snapback]255524[/snapback]​

I use a clear/translucent tupperdor so I can look in whenever I want. However, sometimes I just have to crack it for a sniff. I love it! :thumbs: :D

Wilkey

Yeah I like doing that. However I usually can't resist taking one out when I do.

I like to make a little check whenever the mood strikes and say hello to the crew. Some of them have been in there so long I am thinking of giving them names :cool:

I use it as an excuse to 'circulate the air' in my cooler!

My gawd, the smell... heaven! Simple heaven...

Makes me think that when I do upgrade to a cabinet humi, I will not get the glass door- what fun would it be to be able to see them, and not smell them? Then I'll HAVE to keep opening 'er up to 'cirulate the air'! :laugh:

I swear, if Glade made a plug-in with the fragrance of a "just opened humidor", they'd make a freakin fortune! :laugh:

Hahaha!! :laugh: Good one, that they would!

Jeffro600 said:
I swear, if Glade made a plug-in with the fragrance of a "just opened humidor", they'd make a freakin fortune! :laugh:
[snapback]255562[/snapback]​

I love "circulating" my cigars too. The addition of different cigars changes the texture of the smell. yummy

Shibumi said:
I take a picture so I can look at it when I'm at work. :laugh:

Actually, I open it and cry because it's so barren in there.....I feel like i'm humidifying nothing! :0

I love the fresh cedar smell. :love:
[snapback]255534[/snapback]​

That's so funny. I have a picture of my open humidor on my desktop here at work. I get the sensation of looking at the cigars, zooming in on them etc. :laugh:

Right there with you Swissy!! I have (at this moment) 5 humidors (yes I'm nuts, but 3 of them will become obsolete when my Cheap Humidor cabinet comes in!).

I ordered it without a glass front for the reason Swissy gave. I love opening up the humidors and enjoying the sight AND (more importantly) the smell. Each humidor has its own delicious aroma (my Romeo y Julieta humidor is strictly ISOM singles and smells downright heavenly!). There's something about checking the RH%, seeing all those gorgeous puros ready to be plucked (at times I feel like I'm visiting a cigar shop humidor when I peruse my stock pile!!), and lordly lordy that wonderful aroma!

I kinda like the idea Zeebra has about having a photo of the open humidor ... the only thing I can add to that idea is a scratch and sniff card with that intoxicating ISOM aroma. Ahhhh, heaven! :whistling:

Darren

Here is another one that loves to open the humidor to check the humidity but i think i'm just hooked on the smell and sight of the cigars

I'm putting it in my will, to plant me in a spanish cedar coffin. This way the cedar and flames from hell will make a nice aroma in the afterlife. :laugh:

Shibumi said:
I'm putting it in my will, to plant me in a spanish cedar coffin. This way the cedar and flames from hell will make a nice aroma in the afterlife. :laugh:
[snapback]255652[/snapback]​

Might as well have your corpse wrapped in a maduro wrapper too! :p
-Rob

Jeffro600 said:

funny you mention that. i had a friend who was shopping over the weekend who swears she bought me "humidor" flavored candle. she said she thought of me when she bought it because it smells just like my humidor. ill pick it up this week and give you guys a full report.

marcsheldon said:
Jeffro600 said:
I swear, if Glade made a plug-in with the fragrance of a "just opened humidor", they'd make a freakin fortune!  :laugh:

funny you mention that. i had a friend who was shopping over the weekend who swears she bought me "humidor" flavored candle. she said she thought of me when she bought it because it smells just like my humidor. ill pick it up this week and give you guys a full report.
[snapback]255663[/snapback]​

Who's up for a group buy? :D :thumbs:

Wilkey

Ginseng said:
marcsheldon said:
Jeffro600 said:

[snapback]255663[/snapback]​

Who's up for a group buy? :D :thumbs:

Wilkey
[snapback]255866[/snapback]​

Hey, if it smells like a humidor, im game!!

Look at them, smell them, count them, admire them yup almost everything but mostly to finally enjoy smoking them!