• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Excited

That's a beautiful set.
Thanks! I wanted it to look like outer space. That was the closest I could find with what he had available to him. I didn't post his name or link just so it doesn't seem like an ad. I am just really excited. If anyone wants a set I can share info.

This should be in the happy thread but it also belongs here…. I am very excited!!!!

Still curing, will ship Monday !!!

View attachment 63651
Oh, I thought you had gotten a Yuggi lighter.
Well even though you didn’t use the 5 paragraph format, I still love it. Looks wicked cool! Very spacey with the purple.

I assume this is acrylic? Are they made the same way you make pens?

Cool, that’s what I thought! My dad makes pens sometimes, but not recently.

Oh, I thought you had gotten a Yuggi lighter.
Well even though you didn’t use the 5 paragraph format, I still love it. Looks wicked cool! Very spacey with the purple.
reported.

Are they from Troy Woodworks? I've often wanted to get some of those and I was going to ask him to do his interpretation of my milky way image above Mt. Rainier.

Thanks! I wanted it to look like outer space. That was the closest I could find with what he had available to him. I didn't post his name or link just so it doesn't seem like an ad. I am just really excited. If anyone wants a set I can share info.

Nailed it, that's exactly what I thought when I first saw it.