• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ever wanted to smack a unknown stranger?

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
I was just walking home from my weekly Herf when I did a double take and looked down on the ground in the gutter at my feet.

Some Jackass had thrown a Cohiba siglo II or siglo III in the gutter. The top was completely cut off past the cap so it had started to unravel and the person had maybe smoked an inch or two of it.

It made me want to cry. It also made me want to hurt someone :angry2:

So many fine cigars end at the hands of cretins it isnt even funny. I picked it up and laid it under the bushes at the side of the road, it was the least I could do.

Wish I had money to throw away... or better said burn away ;)

Wurm said:
Some Jackass had thrown a Cohiba siglo II or siglo III in the gutter. The top was completely cut off past the cap so it had started to unravel and the person had maybe smoked an inch or two of it.

So many fine cigars end at the hands of cretins it isnt even funny. I picked it up and laid it under the bushes at the side of the road, it was the least I could do.

[snapback]242634[/snapback]​

Don't let it get to you Wurm. Chances are the cretin is smoking fakes. :D

Wilkey

Not over here sadly enough. We dont have a silly embargo to worry about ;)

Wurm said:
[snapback]242657[/snapback]​

Doh! Nevermind. There goes that Americentrism at work again. ;)

Wilkey

Wurm said:

Huh? ??? Counterfeit cubans are a reality in the marketplace worldwide; not simply an issue of the American market or embargo.

At least you disposed of the body, with proper respects. :thumbs:

MilesMingusMonk said:
Wurm said:
Not over here sadly enough. We dont have a silly embargo to worry about  ;)

Huh? ??? Counterfeit cubans are a reality in the marketplace worldwide; not simply an issue of the American market or embargo.
[snapback]242661[/snapback]​

Especially in Mexico! Jeez it's rediculous everywhere though to tell ya the truth

MilesMingusMonk said:
Wurm said:

True enough. Ran into a 2004 LE Cohiba Piramide in Stockholm and a counterfeit Monte no.2 in Mykonos.

MilesMingusMonk said:
Wurm said:

Let me clarify my statement...

Sure we have them over here (mostly brought in over the Czech border), but in nowhere the amount you have them elsewhere and in the United States. Also the stores are controlled by the German government (this IS a police state) on a regular basis.

So it more than likely was a real cohiba wasting away in the gutter.

cvmfour said:
MilesMingusMonk said:
Wurm said:

Especially in Mexico! Jeez it's rediculous everywhere though to tell ya the truth
[snapback]242738[/snapback]​

YEaH! Very true!, If you dont Buy your cigars in a LCDH, it is most likely you will be buying Fakes.

Wurm said:
[snapback]242634[/snapback]​
Some people have more money then brains... :p

Wurm said:

Just because there is no embargo doesn't mean there are no fakes. I've seen fake Cuban cigars all over the place in Europe.

moki said:
Wurm said:

Just because there is no embargo doesn't mean there are no fakes. I've seen fake Cuban cigars all over the place in Europe.
[snapback]244348[/snapback]​

Wurm said:
Let me clarify my statement...

Sure we have them over here (mostly brought in over the Czech border), but in nowhere the amount you have them elsewhere and in the United States. Also the stores are controlled by the German government (this IS a police state) on a regular basis.

So it more than likely was a real cohiba wasting away in the gutter.

:)