• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ERDM Infantes

Johnny-O!

Hello all. CA posted that they were to be released 6/24 in the Havana Libre Hotel (Havana Hilton). They stated that sales were "brisk". I was there the 27th and they were out. The sales folks said they only got a few boxes 10-12 I'm guessing. Funny how they can advertise a release and not have anything on hand. They say they might have more in 10 days or so. John

Like Churchill said, "The problem with Communism is Communism..."

Doc

IMHO it's got nothing to do with communisn Doc. I think they're taking a note from Pete..........I like ISOM's as much as the next guy but I don't chase.

Well the other part of that quote goes ...the trouble with Capitalism is Capitalists. ;) 

Doc

I was in Havana Libre the other day and asked once again for these. They just laughed at me and looked at me as if I was crazy. John

They fly off the self like a hot hot hot thing to buy. I managed to get a box but most of the guys I know are going there and comming back either empty handed or grab everything there is in stock.

The only place I heard with 'consistent' or where you have a better luck of finding them is at the Varadero airport.

Hopefully some of my friends will be lucky and I can have more boxes.

I got a box (from a grwat brother) but unfortunately:
- some sellers are just stupid with the prices they ask (200 for 10 ERDM I dont think so I rather buy some siglo VI)

- I was unlucky when most of my mules went, they were all unavailable.

- when they were One did not buy on becauseI told him they were 60 cuc and the greedy LCDH sales peolple ask 100....

I should have said get me some and that is it . Lol
That being said all the reviews agree that they are : 1-not ready, 2-not an incredible smoke and at the price they are suppose to sell them they a a good buy but nothing incredible.

Thank you for the information. I saw a box go for $450 in an auction recently, and the enigma of the elusiveness of these might propel me to secure a few boxes just to hang on to... Not to mention that it's cool that the label says Exclusivo Cuba .

Guys if you are willing to pay in the 200$ I can look around my neck of the woods (beaver land) if you want. It may be more or less but this is the offered price I get usually.

Louich the reviews that I read echo the same thing that you are saying. You would think that an RE coming from the mother land would knock your socks off. No go for me.

I heard it just needs time... Look at the Montecristo Sublime when it first came out, the reviews were all over the place, people were saying they would not spend $20 for that cigar, now they are going for over $600 a box in several auctions I've seen. I could be wrong (for the very first time :0 ) but you just never know...

Was in the Havana Libre last Sunday asking for these again. They said: "Oh that was last year". However, the shop was full of humidors for the Feria del Habano, hundreds of them, possibly thousands. John

CigSid said:
I am about to purchase a box...

Bill did you find or buys these yet? I found them if you are still interested. 

edit to add: incoming PM

The real question is how does a name like "qostuqnqvr" get past the new member spam filtering process? The three Qs wasn't obvious enough? ;) Seems to be happening more often as of late.