• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ERDM Gran Corona

LC-Smoker

Have you seen my stapler?
Last night my wife and I had Cigardawg, Jingles and their significant others over for dinner. While the girls socialized, we sat out back for relaxing smoke.

I lit up an ERDM Gran Corona (RPO LLOO). The construction was wonderful. A firm cigar with a beautiful three flag cap. It had a wonderful golden brown wrapper and was very slightly box pressed.

The draw was easy and the burn was perfect. The initial taste I got was a very mellow cedar. While the cigar never really picked up strength, the flavors changed and progressed throughout.

Around the middle third, the cedar gave way to a heartier, bread/wheat taste that left my palate a bit dry. This then ultimately gave way to an earthy flavor with very subtle spice underneath.

Overall, the cigar performed tremendously well, it was just a little too mild for me. I think it would be a great morning cigar!

I look forward to seeing what others have to say!

Patrick

Great review, Patrick! :thumbs: I'm looking forward to smoking one of these. Hopefully, soon. :)