• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Enjoying the forum

AKmik

Hello all,

I just joined the forum after reading through the old posts, much great info.

I have been a cigar smoker for quite a few years and am lucky enough to have a job that involves frequent travel, which usually has me on the look out for my favorite cigars.
This forum has been keeping me busy for the last few evenings, I really enjoy all the cigar reviews and fake identification information, things we all need to keep up on as CC smokers. I will keep this intro post short as this is a busy evening, I am typing away on my laptop, watching the Masters and thinking about tonights treat of a taste (or two) of Johnnie Walker black and a siglo II. The good relaxing times between deployments are what keeps all things in perspective for me.

Hello to all, and thank you for the enjoyable reading.

Mike

welcome Mike!
Might I suggest jumping over to the Intro Threads and post a proper welcome! Always good to know who we are conversing with!

With a handle of 'AKmik' it kinda makes me think you in Alaska (AK) but see... we don't know that since your profile is empty :whistling:

But you're right - this place rocks!

Swissy,

Will do, I overlooked that section but will post some info there.

You sir are correct on the AK part. Unfortunately I am down in FL for now but my last five years was spent on Kodiak island. I will be back there sooner or later and I do hope that will be my final destination.

Thanks for the link.

See ya
Mike