• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

El Septimo Michelangelo

Gator

Beautiful perfecto, dark, oily wrapper, a few bumps, maybe the wrapper is a bit thin? Foot smell (ew!) was pretty benign, as was cold draw, not a lot there.
First third - the aroma is fantastic, sweet smell, caramel / vanilla ish. Starts out with cedar & toasted nuts, a little bitterness, but fades quickly. Maybe a French toast flavor shows briefly, it’s hard to put a description on some of these subtle flavors. So far so good.
2nd third - have been noticing a little sweetness on my lips, not Swisher Sweet strong, subtle. Cocoa or is it chocolate flavor shows up, a brief hit of citrus, but mild. Pepper is mild, maybe white pepper, but definitely not a spicy cigar. Dominant flavor is toasted something.
Final third - leather, straight forward tobacco dominates, still some toasted flavor, but it’s fading. Noticed a slight ammonia in aroma, not powerful.

Final thoughts - fantastic construction, not 1 touch up needed. Some complexity, not a flavor bomb but not boring, very pleasant cigar, aroma was outstanding. Score - 89, but how in TF do I assign a number 🤪. I’d buy more, but not go crazy & pimp the dog out for more $ crazy.

IMG_3818.jpeg

Sounds pretty good. Thanks for the review. I had my first El Septimo last week and was impressed enough to try some others from them.

The Sacred Arts stuff is pretty good. I have enjoyed the three I have smoked, but for the price, I am on the fence.

If you don't mind a lighter cigar, their Culinary Arts Collection have been surprisingly good, especially for the price! @meadeweber @Gator if you stumble across them. I enjoyed the France Bordeaux with a full bodied Cab Sav and it was superb. The Rioja with a cup of coffee was splendid. I enjoyed the Nigori by itself.

The Sacred Arts stuff is pretty good. I have enjoyed the three I have smoked, but for the price, I am on the fence.

If you don't mind a lighter cigar, their Culinary Arts Collection have been surprisingly good, especially for the price! @meadeweber @Gator if you stumble across them. I enjoyed the France Bordeaux with a full bodied Cab Sav and it was superb. The Rioja with a cup of coffee was splendid. I enjoyed the Nigori by itself.
Thanks. I tried the Bordeaux and it was a little too mild for my liking, at least on that occasion.

Posted this on the wrong thread. Sorry. Second day in a row having a new brand/stick. Fable Fourth Prime. Enjoying so far.20240829_165531.jpg

Last edited: