• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Donations for Cuba

vitasea

Banned
I will be going to Cuba in May,under a humanitarian license. Several members have PM me that perhaps some of you would like to donate things for me take. Every thing will be given to the people at no cost to them. We need to help those great cigar production men and women who give us so much pleasure. PM or email me.
Thanks

Been asked what?

Drugs- sales sample ,nearly expired meds
Med equip
Dental sup & equip
Clothes
T-shirts any USA logos
base ball caps USA logos
Personal hygiene soap shampoo tooth paste brushes
old working lap top computers
cell phones gsm using sim chip
eyeglasses

Horse said:
Good Grief :laugh:
[snapback]176166[/snapback]​
horse unless you've been to cuba you would not realize what little the people have and exist on.

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Now why would anyone in there right mind contribute anything to a thief like you? If people care to contribute, we have a very upstanding member here at CP who could use all the help he can get and does not get the credit he deserves. Click here > Steve (Guyanaboy)

When I grow up, I want to be just like Steve!! ;)

JOE.M. said:
:sign: :sign: :sign:

Now why would anyone in there right mind contribute anything to a thief like you? If people care to contribute, we have a very upstanding member here at CP who could use all the help he can get and does not get the credit he deserves. Click here > Steve (Guyanaboy)

When I grow up, I want to be just like Steve!! ;)
[snapback]176178[/snapback]​

sorry to ruffle your feathers did not intend to
i am not a thief
steve sounds like a great guy looking at his web site
there are a lot of places in the world that need help

Hey Vitasea,

Thanks for your work. A few years ago I spent a couple of weeks in Nicaragua and Costa Rica working with kids at an orphanage, very gratifying work. We did the same thing as far as taking supplies for the kids. Try contacting churchs in your area for donations, we actually received more than we could take.

:cool: