• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

don kiki cigars

sack

'From man's sweat and God's love, beer came to be.
tried the cuban crafters and wow they are great! anyone have reviews on any other don kiki made cigars?

I just received a box of the brown label figuardos yesterday.
I have smoked two of them and like them very much. I was looking
for a small med-full smoke for work and this fits the bill very
nicely.
There is a review in the new Smoke mag.

smoked one of those figurados mentioned above yesterday. very nice not too strong nice taste. decent nic cigar. oh and i love figurados in general :cool:
gonna have my boss talk to them at the rtda see if we can get some of these :D

FYI
I'm still loving them.
I have passed a few around and have received thumbs up from
all.

Take em or leave em. Nothing that makes me want more. But I have a feeling these might age well. But I'll never know because I wont buy a box.

Emo

Don Kiki was handing out cigars at the Chicago Big Smoke. It's not such a recognizable name, so many people weren't too excited to recieve them. Sounds as though they are a high quality cigar, so that will impress those in attendance at the BS. As far as Cuban Crafters are concerned, I noticed in the Cigar Insider (in one of the last few issues) that they were rated in the 85 range. One of the biggest concerns was their ugly appearance. I have a Cuban Crafters Cameroon sitting in one of my humidors now and was going to give it a try tonight. Far too often you see people sticking with their favorites and not giving a new brand a try. It is a tragedy, really, being that many will never expand their pallet for cigars. I rarely ever smoke the same cigar two days in a row or even twice in the same week.

KevinWHoecker said:
Don Kiki was handing out cigars at the Chicago Big Smoke. It's not such a recognizable name, so many people weren't too excited to recieve them. Sounds as though they are a high quality cigar, so that will impress those in attendance at the BS. As far as Cuban Crafters are concerned, I noticed in the Cigar Insider (in one of the last few issues) that they were rated in the 85 range. One of the biggest concerns was their ugly appearance. I have a Cuban Crafters Cameroon sitting in one of my humidors now and was going to give it a try tonight. Far too often you see people sticking with their favorites and not giving a new brand a try. It is a tragedy, really, being that many will never expand their pallet for cigars. I rarely ever smoke the same cigar two days in a row or even twice in the same week.
[snapback]204264[/snapback]​

Hoecker, you might want to check out this:
Link

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Kevin is with a cigar dealer called The Cigar Humidor. They are a sponsor of CP, therefore there is nothing against the rules with Kevin's signature. In order to protect those who support CigarPass, we ask that others don't come here and post messages with their website address's listed in their sig's.

Just wanted to clarify.

Thanks,
Rod

Rod said:
Kevin is with a cigar dealer called The Cigar Humidor. They are a sponsor of CP, therefore there is nothing against the rules with Kevin's signature. In order to protect those who support CigarPass, we ask that others don't come here and post messages with their website address's listed in their sig's.

Just wanted to clarify.

Thanks,
Rod
[snapback]204429[/snapback]​

Good to hear, Rod! :thumbs:

I hear of a new cigar everyday. I've never heard of a Don Kiki. :0

Take a look here.

Try it now. I think I forgot to delete the original http:// that comes up when you first hit that tag. :blush:

I received 15 Don Kiki Green Label's with my first humidor a year and a half ago. I categorized them as dog rockets then. I've still got several of them buried at the very bottom of my new humidor and have been debating on whether to toss 'em out or send them to CoventryCat (as a joke, of course). :D

Maybe I'll try another one before I decide. :whistling:

I'm not a fan of the Don Kiki's but the Cuban Crafters are decent smokes.

Don Kiki was at a herf I attended a few weeks ago. I won a humi filled with his Don Kiki cigars!! I have heard great things about the brown label, but I have also heard the age very well so I am going to wait for a few months to give them a try.

Me and Don Kiki!!

I had some Don Kiki Presidentes (Green Label)last year from about 2000 that weren't bad at all. Haven't tried any since then though.

sack said:
tried the cuban crafters and wow they are great! anyone have reviews on any other don kiki made cigars?
[snapback]199724[/snapback]​

The first online purchase I made was Don Kiki Green label. I still have 1/2 a bundle left, and they are a great A.M. cigar.

I BUY MY CUBAN CRAFTERS FROM A GUY IN MISS. HAS THE BEST PRICES ON ALL DON KIKI CIGARS. ESMOKESTACK.COM PHIL IS A GOOD GUY!