• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Don Carlos #2

Lee

I recently picked this one up in a pass thanks to Horse!!

Construction was absolutely beautiful! Medium brown wrapper, beautifully rolled. Typical Fuente product, consistant to the core! This mama clipped perfectly and the nose was heavenly!

When I lit this thing, the draw was perfect and almost effortless, producing lots of rich smoke. It started out mild, but strengthened after a few minutes. I noticed several flavors; coffee, roasted nuts, the spicy and somewhat peppery. This finish was very spicy, leaving a nice aftertaste on my palate! I smoked this with a Bavaria beer, nice combination to cool those spicy notes! I give this one a perfect 5 out of 5!

If you get your hands on a few of these, there well worth it in my book! :thumbs: :0 :thumbs: :0

Great review Leebo! :thumbs: I definitely agree that the DC No. 2 is a great smoke!

Aloha,

Wade

see I told you! LMAO,I LOVE these cigars!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Never had a Don Carlos But i have smoked an Anejo Pyramid Maduro (not sure the proper name). MAn it was good. I would have to say the best Fuente cigar besides the VSG's. :love:

crash0473 said:
I would have to say the best Fuente cigar besides the VSG's.
I once heard that the VSG's were made/rolled however the term goes by Fuente, like Diamond Crown and Montesino brands. Is this true?

Sam

SamGuss said:
I once heard that the VSG's were made/rolled however the term goes by Fuente, like Diamond Crown and Montesino brands. Is this true?

Sam
Not sure I understand the question. If your asking if Carlos Fuente makes the VSG's for Ashton. Yes he does.