• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dog Bombed…better late than never

wrussell46

Humble Arrogance
So I get home from a long weekend trip at the race track, and there was a hand written note on my car to the effect of, “Bill, I have a package for you. Head to the Restaurant Depot at 1477 E Helm. Ask for Jeff.”

Well this is strange.

My wife asks, “Who calls you Bill?”
“Old friends,” I reply.

Who could it be? What could it be? How am I going to get over there on my current schedule? The location is across town…

A couple weeks go by (I know, terrible) and the letter is still haunting me. Is it a trap? Who is Jeff?

And then I get a PM… “Morning Bill, you received at note from "Jeff". He is assistant Pug and my youngest brother. Please go see him, might have a pug dropping for you.”

So I call Ed, we chat and laugh about the note. He gives me life advice, and Jeff’s number.

Jeff drove over with the goodies, completely unnecessary, refusing my offers to meet at his house or halfway. As much of a sweetheart, if not more, than his older brother.

The package was secured by Geronimo aka Baby Momo, who warmed up to Jeff immediately.

What a wonderful, and interesting “Bomb.”

Thank you my dear friend @Pugman1943

IMG_6960.jpegIMG_6962.jpeg