• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Diplomaticos #2

RyJ Smoker

Official Opus & Padron whore
I just received an email with some specials for this month and I'm thinking of jumping on a box of these. Has anyone experienced these at all?
Any and all reviews would be greatly appreciated!

TIA!!!

Jeffrey L.

Ha, I saw that special. Lots of people like them as much as Monte #2's. I haven't tried them myself, but here is what Kingantz thought of it. You might want to check this place out too for more info.

Not my most favorite torpedo, but from what I remember, it was a good smoke. I say pull the trigger on it. Or, pick one up and smoke it and see if you like it. Maybe, even do a box split with some peeps if you're not totally sure, so you're not stuck with a whole box of smokes you don't like.

-ree

I don't know how updated it is, but a good brother went to the trouble of indexing reivews here at CP. LINK

Ha, I saw that special. Lots of people like them as much as Monte #2's. I haven't tried them myself, but here is what Kingantz thought of it. You might want to check this place out too for more info.
Thanks a lot, Dave! That was a ton of information I just ate up!

Not my most favorite torpedo, but from what I remember, it was a good smoke. I say pull the trigger on it. Or, pick one up and smoke it and see if you like it. Maybe, even do a box split with some peeps if you're not totally sure, so you're not stuck with a whole box of smokes you don't like.

-ree
Exactly what I'm thinking........for the price, I'd might as well pick up a box. If I don't care for them, I can pass them out at a get-together at my house on the 3rd.

Jeffrey L.

I don't know how updated it is, but a good brother went to the trouble of indexing reivews here at CP. LINK
Holy crap..........thanks Moe! I could spend an entire day or two there! That's been put into my 'favorites'!!!

Jeffrey L.

Thanks...that is a very useful link...

I think Diplo 2s are good smokes for the price. Stronger than the Montes in my opinion, or maybe a better word would be harsher...but not in a bad way. They are still tasty and I think a good value.

Isn't it interesting how much useful information is "Pinned" to the top of each forum! :rolleyes:

Isn't it interesting how much useful information is "Pinned" to the top of each forum! :rolleyes:

It really is. I've spent hours clicking through links and old threads and still have only scratched the surface. Too much to read, and not enough time in the day. The search feature does help quite a bit.

I don't like 'em. Then again the only Diplo I like are the #4 so they're just not for me I guess. Monte #2 on the other hand are a favorite and the deepest Piramides in my humidor. Rich and dense in flavor they will blow your mind with a bit of age on them.