• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cubans In Berlin, Schwerin, Hamburg & Lubeck Germany?

MJL

I am headed to Germany (Berlin, Schwerin, Hamburg and Lubeck) as an academic fellow of a German institute. We have been advised that our free time is going to be limited if at all and will occur mostly at or afternoon or night. This will severly limit my ability to run off looking for a proper cigar store. I know I will be staying in the Alexanderplatz in Berlin, near the Hauptbahnhof in Schwerin and Hamburg. Can anyone please advise me of stores that sell Cuban cigars within walking distance of those locations that might be open into the evening? Thanks a bunch!

I had a whole page typed up to send you as a PM and my browser crapped on me... let me redo it and check your PM box.

Have to do it over PM to follow the DO NOT DISCUSS CUBAN SOURCES/RETAILERS rule.

Shawn

He is in Germany...I dont think it matters about brick and mortar stores in another country.

I would guess that just about all of your tobacco shops there would sell cubans as they are not illegal there...I would just check with the hotel you are staying at. I am pretty sure they could direct you to a cigar shop. :)

Thanks for any help y'all can advance. I will be much obliged. If I can manage the time between flights I intend to hit the duty free stores at Frankfurt on the way into Germany but this depends on how much time I have between my flight into Germany and my flight to Berlin.

Wurm I think he doesn't count as he's going to Germany and looking for a real store just as raider said. I think he's looking for an LCDH or something of that ilk. Different than asking for a source.

I was told last time by a fog I respect not to mention where I buy my cigars, as it can be considered sources. So even if I don't totally agree, I'll stick to that.

I'll have this for you later today, shortly after I posted that last bit my router at home went out. I'm at work now, I'll look everything up during lunch break today and PM it.

LOL wow that took a lot longer than expected. MJL please check your PMs in a few mins :)

Shawn

He is in Germany...I dont think it matters about brick and mortar stores in another country.

I would guess that just about all of your tobacco shops there would sell cubans as they are not illegal there...I would just check with the hotel you are staying at. I am pretty sure they could direct you to a cigar shop. :)

The fact that he will be in Germany is not the point. If he is a citizen of the US, it is illegal for him to possess a Cuban cigar. He is asking for help in breaking the law.

The fact that he will be in Germany is not the point. If he is a citizen of the US, it is illegal for him to possess a Cuban cigar. He is asking for help in breaking the law.

Bingo!