• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CUban Cigarillos.

Love the Cohiba and Quintero Clubs. Have tried many of the others too and they're all pretty good but these two are my favorites.

coventrycat86 said:
I can't stand them.....
[snapback]176402[/snapback]​

little cigars, just ain't the same, IMHO.

Yeah, I agree KB. My problem is I tend to smoke cigars too fast and these little guys burn way too hot for me.

I suppose they are a great "quick" smoke but they just don't do it for me :(

I had a box of Cohiba Clubs from RicMac25 as part of our MMBC, I smoked two of them and traded them back to Ric for a couple of Padron 1926s :thumbs:

A good deal for the both of us ;)

Oh ok the reason being I do not smoke them..

But a friend gifted me a box of Partagas Club -25 cigarillos. I beleive they are from greece..seeing as they have greek seals all over them.

I just wanted to see if anyone would want them.! Because it would be a shame for them to go to waste..

SO anyone want them?? I can send them out today!

PM me.

I say you smoke em. Great little smokes when time is really an issue. I'm a big fan of the Quintero Clubs and the Cohiba Clubs. Great little coffee break smokes.

I've always felt that they burn a bit hot for me. I smoked them in high school, but I have since decided to leave little cigars for little boys.

If possible, could someone please send me a PM about these.

Thanks,
Phillip

Peekay said:
What's the best place for Cohiba clubs? I would like to add some to my stash.
[snapback]181777[/snapback]​

Have only had the Cohibas.
Didn't really do too much for me, small, burns a little hot.
That said, I def put them higher than cigarettes. Not too bad for a few minutes.