• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cuba Noob

rehrlich

Banned
Instead of posting dumb questions here on how to get cubans, reliable dealers etc, is there a primer here that would answer my questions? If this is unacceptable I will remove the post.

This is a topic that, especially as of late, generally requires an investment of your time and commitment to allow others to favorably judge your character before such questions are answered in a direct manner. Keep the integrity of your screen name intact. Its reputation will follow you across the internet cigar community.

The Island of Cuba forum with its 22 pages, 863 topics , and over 12641 replies is a good place to start... ;)

Plenty of information tucked in there for those willing to do a little research.

the #1 default when on any messageboard, BEFORE making a post that actually contains "dumb questions" is to always UTFSE.

other than that, welcome

the #1 default when on any messageboard, BEFORE making a post that actually contains "dumb questions" is to always UTFSE.

other than that, welcome

I had to look at that one for a few minutes before I figured it out (sometimes, I'm kinda slow) but once I did, I LMFAO! :laugh:

No problem rehrlich, as a couple of people have already stated, just check lots of threads and you will find plenty of information here. ;)